3 questions to ask before hring a termite company in Garner, N.C.
Garner, N.C. is in the middle of swarm season right now. We are getting phone calls from homeowners in Garner everyday. When you get your home treated for termites it can be very expensive and there are a lot of termite companies operating in the Garner area, choosing the right pest control company is easy if you know what to ask. Most of the time when customers find out they have termites, panic strikes in and they think their home must be treated that day. The truth is you have a little time, your home is not gonna fall down tomorrow. It is however something that should be one of your top priorities. I suggest getting more than one estimate. Most companies will give you a free estimate and don’t worry about offending anyone by telling them you want to get more prices. If they are a reputable company they will understand and will not try to pressure you into signing a contract you may not be ready to sign just yet. When you get ready to choose a pest control company here are a few questions you should ask.
- Are they licensed and insured? Believe it or not we still run into pest control companies who treat homes without a license from time to time. You should definitely stay away from these companies. You may save a little money but why risk it when dealing with termites.
- How long has the company been in business? This is another important question you should ask. The termite business is tough, termite companies are started in NC all the time and not all of them succeed. A good solid termite contract is a commitment, you want a Termite company that will be around years down the road if a problem occurs.
- The most important question is, Does your contract have a damage warranty? This is the most important factor in what makes a termite contract worth the money. The difference is huge, If your termite contract does NOT cover damage then you can find yourself paying thousands of dollars worth of termite damage and even though you paid your yearly fee to keep your termite contract current. The termite company will only be responsible for spot treating the area where termites are active.
- AAA Exterminating Co. is licensed and we carry very high levels of insurance because we do work for the government from time to time and they have high insurance requirments. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and we are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- AAA Exterminating Co. has been in business since 1973.
- AAA Exterminating Co. has always offered a damage warranty with our termite contracts.